Rocket Math Questions (general questions below)
a—What is the overview of how Rocket Math runs?
b—What is automaticity and why is it important?
c—Just what do I have to copy?
d—Just what do I have to set up?
e- What operation do I begin with and When are students ready to begin memorization?
f—What about fact families? and Why do multiplication facts have priority?
g—How fast is fast enough? and What about students who can’t write 40 problems per minute?
h—What has to be ready for me to start?
i—Why do I have to give a Writing Speed Test? and How do I give it?
j—What do I do with the Goal Sheet?
k—What do I do about fast writers, slow writers and do goals ever change?
l—Why would I use the Placement Probes and how do I use them?
m—What is passing for a Placement Probe?
n—Are the practice facts (around the outside) different from the test?
o—How should the students practice with each other?
p—How do I get my students to practice math facts the right way?
q—How can I manage with students at many different levels?
r—How do I establish the daily routine so it runs smoothly?
s—How do I know when students pass a set of facts or pass an operation?
t—Shouldn’t my students be practicing math facts for homework?
u—How do I conduct the One-Minute Daily Test?
v—How do I keep tract of which set each student should be practicing?
w—What do I do about students who are stuck and don’t pass in six tries?
x—How do I monitor students’ progress?
y—How do I prepare for monitoring progress through the two-minute timings?
z—How do I give the two-minute progress monitoring tests?
- How do I sign in to this site?
- To sign in to your customer account, click Log In on the menu bar at the top of the screen then enter your e-mail address and password. « Back to top
- How do I sign out of this site?
- To sign out of your customer account, click Log Out on the menu bar at the top of the screen. If Log Out does not appear on the menu bar, then you are not currently signed in to the site.« Back to top
- What if I forgot my password?
- If you have forgotten your password, click Log In on the menu bar to access the Sign In screen. At the bottom of the page, click on the link that says Click here to have it emailed to you.. On the password retrieval page, you may enter your e-mail address, and then click Get Password. We will send your password to the e-mail address we have on file for your account.« Back to top
- How do I become a registered user for this site?
- Through the checkout process you will be prompted to either log in, or create an account. Please note: Passwords are case sensitive.« Back to top
- How do I add an item to my shopping cart?
- To add an item to your shopping cart, on the Product page enter the quantity you wish to purchase in the quantity field and then click Add to Cart.« Back to top
- How do I remove an item from my shopping cart?
- To remove a single item from your shopping cart, enter 0 (zero) for the quantity of the item you want to remove and click the Update Cart button.« Back to top
- How do I remove all of the products in my shopping cart?
- To remove all of the items currently in your shopping cart, click the Empty Cart button.« Back to top
- Who can I contact if I have questions?
- Please click Contact on the menu bar at the top of the screen to learn how to reach us regarding any questions or issues you may have. Feel free to contact us, or fill out the Contact Request form and we will contact you.« Back to top
- Is my credit card information secure through this site?
- YES! Your credit card information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all of your transactions through our site with industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. Rest assured that both your credit card information and personal information are protected.« Back to top
- Can I update my account contact information?
- To update your contact information you must first Log In. Click Your Account on the menu bar at the top of the screen to access your account information. Make your changes and then click Update Account.« Back to top
- Can I change my e-mail address and password?
- To update your e-mail address and password you must first Log In. Click Your Account on the menu bar to access your account information. You may update your e-mail address and change your password, then click Update Account. Passwords are case sensitive.« Back to top
- Can I view my previous orders placed on this site?
- To view your order history you must first Log In. Click Your Account on the menu bar at the top of the screen to access your account information. Go to the bottom of the page and click the order ID of the order you wish to view.« Back to top